Kids Educational Centers
About Kids Educational Centers
- In operation since 1987
- Providing quality early childhood education and daycare
- Each center operates as a three star facility *Knightdale-Faison is now a four star facility
- A family owned and operated business
- Full-time childcare for children six weeks to 12 years
- Transportation to and from our local schools
- Track-out care for year-round schools
- Fun-filled summer program for our school-agers
- Pre-K program for pre-schoolers to help them prepare for upcoming schooling
About the Staff
All of our staff are required to obtain adult and pediatric CPR and first aid certifications annually.
Lead teachers as well as assistant teachers are required to have their “North Carolina Early Child Care Credentials” from an accredited program.
Each employee is also subject to a full background check including criminal screening and random drug and alcohol tests. Our certified staff of teachers are committed to meeting these needs. As a result, a high percentage of our business is from repeat customers and referrals.
We welcome the opportunity to earn your trust and deliver you the best care and education in the industry. We are committed to creating a fun learning environment for your child that meets the needs of each and every child.
Our educated and experienced staff are passionate about providing a healthy and socially stimulating environment in which children can grow physically, emotionally and intellectually.
Our low student-teacher ratios and active learning series curriculum provide the foundation for a creative and nurturing educational atmosphere.
Our caring staff are also certified professionals. KEC staff are required to participate in annual child development training courses.